Basic Lighting Worktext for Film and Video
Basic Lighting Worktext for Film and Video guides the film and video student through a series of readings, exercises and projects designed to provide the fundamentals of light science. In addition to up-to-date descriptions of equipment and tips on how to use it properly, the book provides numerous set-ups that illustrate the techniques and thoughts behind proper studio and location lighting.
From this book, you will learn:
* The fundamentals of light and electricity in film
* The fine distinction of lighting for video versus lighting for film
* How to identify and filter sources such as daylight, tungsten, fluorescent, arc, HNI and industrial discharge lamps
* The use of lensed and open-faced lighting fixtures
* How to modify with barndoors, scrims, snoots, nets, cookies, and other accessories
* Variations on the basic three-point lighting setup
* The duties of each member of a lighting unit
* How to light night exteriors, day interiors, and campfires
* High-key, low-key, and modulated value lighting
* How to scout locations, plan lighting, plots, and pre-rig sets
What people are saying - Write a review
Set Lighting Technician's Handbook: Film Lighting Equipment, Practice, and ...
Limited preview - 2003
Titles and Descriptions
Basic Lighting Worktext for Film and Video (Print-Non-Fiction). Ferncase, Richard K. Focal Press (VLI), 1992. 109 p. ISBN 0-240-80085-0 ($83.00 pbk.). ...
www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/ curr_inst/ iru/ bibs/ paa/ commbib2003/ td-ac.shtml
Photography - Boeken Engels - BESLIST.nl
Basic Lighting Worktext For Film And Video Boek ▪ Richard K. Ferncase ▪ ISBN-13: 9780240800851 ▪ Engels vergelijken ? The Darkroom Cookbook. va € 35,95 ...
boeken_engels.beslist.nl/ boeken_engels/ ukboek-photography?offset=150
Basic Lighting Worktext for Film and Video.
ED403215 - Basic Lighting Worktext for Film and Video.
www.eric.ed.gov/ ERICWebPortal/ recordDetail?accno=ED403215