The Sinus Cure: Seven Simple Steps to Relieve Sinusitis and Other Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions
AT LAST--THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR SINUS SUFFERERS!
If you're one of the thirty-eight million who endure from sinus problems, you know the debilitating effects this condition can bring--from pounding headaches, runny nose, and chronic fatigue to asthma, halitosis, even serious lung disease and meningitis. The good news is that sinus disease can be dramatically alleviated and permanently reversed. Now, after years of research, interviews, and personal and professional experience, Debra Fulghum Bruce and Murray Grossan, M.D., share cures from the top healthcare specialists and
patients . . . cures that really work.
In clear, authoritative language, The Sinus Cure explains how you can easily design a highly effective 7-step sinus healing program to help you get a long-lasting grip on your own particular symptoms. Inside you'll discover
- Alternative and complementary healing options--homeopathy, herbs, t'ai chi, yoga, and other ancient and New Age strategies
- The foods that trigger sinusitis--and the ones that soothe it
- Nutritional and natural supplements that reduce swelling and inflammation
- Proven methods for clearing the air you breathe of dust mites, mold, damp, and other allergens
- Effective sinus hygiene, including the wonder of nasal irrigators
- Exercises that can act as a decongestant
- Helpful (and not-so-helpful) prescription or over-the-counter medications
- The startling truth about sinus surgery
- How to combine the most effective medical and natural treatments to end your sinus symptoms
Although further medical research is needed to completely eradicate sinusitis, the treatments and medications described here, most without any side effects, will greatly reduce or end your sinus problems. So breathe easy. Relief is here!
What people are saying - Write a review
The Sinus CureUser Review - Overstock.com
I found several tips for sinus relief in this book. Great Book.
Review: The Sinus Cure: 7 Simple Steps to Relieve Sinusitis and Other Ear, Nose, and Throat ConditionsUser Review - Jane - Goodreads
It's snot great, but it's snot terrible either. ;) There is no "cure" but it's somewhat comforting to read that foods you eat can help and that saline rinses are so helpful for cilia. Read full review
Sinus Survival: The Holistic Medical Treatment for Sinusitis, Allergies, and ...
Robert S. Ivker
No preview available - 2000
What You Should Know About Gum Disease: A Layman's Guide to Fighting Gum Disease
No preview available - 2008