Kaplan GRE Exam 2009 Comprehensive Program
Kaplan Publishing, Jun 3, 2008 - Study Aids - 410 pages
The Educational Testing Service continues to make gradual changes to the content of the GRE. But with Kaplan's unique multi-format preparation program, students will receive the most accurate, timely details on the GRE test change.
With features such as updates and useful resources on test changes posted directly to your online syllabus, test takers can depend on Kaplan for the most complete and up-to-the-minute information.
This customized study program includes:
* The latest information on the November 2007 updates, including samples of the two new question types
* Up-to-the-minute GRE updates online
* 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online)
* Hundreds of additional practice questions
* Detailed answer explanations
* Kaplan-exclusive score-raising strategies
* Essential tactics for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
* Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
* Interactive online study plan and progress report that adapts to your goals and schedule