Designing Qualitative Research
'This updated edition maintains the authors' admirably practical focus - their primary aim is to offer a step by step approach to crafting a viable qualitative research proposal' - Stefan Krug, Science Direct
With expanded coverage of ethics, analysis processes and approaches, the authors have updated their bestselling text to reflect recent advances and challenges. Features in the Fourth Edition include:
- Recent thinking on `the researcher in the research setting'
- Consideration of the current political climate
- Updated references and Further Reading sections
- Postscripts at the end of each chapter that consist of a dialogue between a student and an advisor, illustrating design dilemmas in real time
- A step-by-step guide to crafting a research project from start to finish.
What people are saying - Write a review