Access 97 Programming for Windows for Dummies
Access 97 is finally out, and it has more than ever to offer even the most demanding database user. Find out just how much this popular program has to offer in Access 97 Programming For Windows For Dummies. This plain-English Access reference features in-depth, results-oriented coverage of all the newest Access capabilities.
If you've never programmed Access before, you'll find Access 97 Programming For Windows For Dummies not only a quick and thorough primer to get you up to speed, but also a long-term resource you'll turn to again and again as you expand the functionality, performance, and ease-of-use of the databases you program. Plus, the companion CD-ROM contains two bonus chapters and lots of sample source code used throughout the book.
With best-selling author Rob Krumm as your guide, you'll discover how to...
* Build your own programs using the rich Access Basic programming language
* Test code reliably and efficiently with Krumm's own foolproof methods
* Deploy the power of SQL (Structured Query Language) to integrate multiple database sources
* Harness the power of built-in Access features, such as OLE/DDE (Object Linking and Embedding/Dynamic Data Exchange) and Wizards that lead you step-by-step through many tasks
* Create and distribute Access 97 applications by using the Microsoft Office 97 Developer Edition Tools (ODE Tools)
71 pages matching select records in this book
Results 1-3 of 71
What people are saying - Write a review
Your First Program
20 other sections not shown
Access programming ActiveX control Adobe Acrobat Air Pacific appears application argument assign automatically business rule button calculate calendar control called chapter Click collection color column combo box control command contains create Customer data set database Debug window default dialog box Discount display End Sub enter Entry Form event procedure execute following example following statement form's format function icon index number insert Installation keyword label list box List Price match Me![City menu message box method Microsoft Microsoft Access modal window module MsgBox Null option parameter Private Sub product type property sheet query QueryDef random numbers Rate3Year RecordCount Requery Router select records Server Setup program shown in Figure shows specific SQL statement SQLText static variable subform TableDefs text box update variable Visual Basic Windows 95 Word 97