RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life!
- Strategies for beating every scenario in the game
- Tactics for maximizing your theme park's efficiency
- Comprehensive statistics on every coaster to help you pick the right ride every time
- Detailed information on the new scenario editor and its functions
- Theme-based design suggestions, tips, and tricks
73 pages matching build in this book
Results 1-3 of 73
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
$300 Base Merchandise 15 mph Ride 45 mph Average 62 ft Space 9 Highest approx Approximate Base Cost Banked curves banked helix Base Merchandise Price blocks Approximate Cost build button cars Designs Offered Charge for Admission Charge for Rides COASTER Approximate Base construction Cost per Hour Customizable drink stalls Excitement Rating exit footpaths ft inversions ft lnversions ft Max ft Space Required g Drops g Max g Total Air handymen Highest Drop Height increase Intensity Rating land Lateral G’s Max Speed mph Average Speed mph Ride Length NAME Cost Nausea Rating Negative Vertical G’s Number of Guests OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDE on-ride photo section options park rating park value Positive Vertical G’s PRIMA'S OFFICIAL STRATEGY PRIMAGAMES Profit queues ride’s Riders RollerCoaster Tycoon Running Cost scenario Special Elements STALL Merchandise Starting Number station steep twist theme objects there’s thrill rides trains Designs Offered transport ride tunnel vertical loop