Frommer's Alaska Cruises and Ports of Call (Google eBook)
John Wiley & Sons
, Dec 22, 2011
- 320 pages
NOW IN FULL COLOR!
- Insider advice on getting the best deal on your Alaska cruise, picking the right ship for you, selecting the perfect shore excursion, and hitting all the highlights that each port city has to offer, from Juneau to Sitka to Prince William Sound. Plus tips for navigating such cruisetour destinations as Denali and The Yukon Territory if you want to spend some time on land in Alaska as an add-on to your cruise.
- Insightful commentary on Alaska’s dazzling natural scenery, from Misty Fjords National Monument and Tracy Arm to Hubbard Glacier and Denali National Park.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about cruising and Alaska--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact per diem rates listed for every cruise ship for both inside and outside cabins, and exact prices for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of cruise ships, hotels, and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- Our cruise guides offer such user-friendly features as star ratings and special ranking systems to point readers to every ship and cruise line’s strengths and weaknesses in such categories as dining, ship maintenance, decor, overall facilities, and kids programs.