Based on a very successful series first published in Optician journal, this lavishly illustrated and best selling textbook provides the principles and practice of ophthalmic lens dispensing. Completely revised and updated, this 2nd edition offers a wealth of experience and knowledge in one readily accessible and attractively presented book. Featuring the essential theory and practical information readers need to successfully dispense ophthalmic lenses, this 2nd edition also includes valuable tutorials and lens design programs on CD-ROM.
- A full color design with numerous illustrations presents essential information in an attractive, readily accessible form.
- All the information needed to understand and dispense ophthalmic lenses is in one volume.
- Content is based on a highly acclaimed series published in Optician journal.
- A top international expert in the field distills years of experience into a single volume.
- New materials and products have been added to keep readers totally up to date.
- Content has been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy and relevance.
- New material has been added on antireflective coatings and tints, progressive lenses, safety and standards, lens manufacture, and expanded theory with an emphasis on practice.
- The companion CD-ROM includes new tutorials to help explain points in the text and a new lens design program.
- New illustrations further reinforce theory.