Everything you need to ace the ARRT Mammography Exam in one complete study package!
Two complete practice tests plus easy-to-read summaries of all the must-know concepts for the most thorough exam prep available anywhere!
"Because this book is very up to date and covers a lot of material, it would be very useful for anyone preparing for the mammography board exam. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
- Two practice tests in the book and on CD-ROM ensure that the real test is not your first test
- Questions on CD-ROM familiarizes you with the online testing experience
- ARRT-format questions prepare you for what you'll see on exam day
- Easy-to-read review of exam essentials boils down what you really must know
- Written by an experienced Radiography instructor who knows exactly what it takes to pass
- 450+ exam-style questions in the book and 250 on CD-ROM--complete with answers and explanations
- 75 illustrations, including radiographs to illustrate pathology, film comparison, and various types of lesions such as benign and malignant calcifications
- NEW coverage of the latest digital imaging technology, digital quality assurance standards, special patient situations, breast pathology, the latest treatment options, and breast reconstruction