Get answers to your legal questions — in plain English!
Find out how to protect your family, your money, your job, and your rights
If you're like most people, you probably don't know much about your legal rights and responsibilities — until you run smack-dab into a messy legal problem. Now revised and updated, this friendly guide helps you get a handle on a wide range of everyday legal issues, decipher legal mumbo-jumbo — and come out on top.
Discover how to:
- Protect your child support rights
- Arm yourself against identity theft
- Clean up your credit and improve your credit score
- Hire the right attorney for your needs
- Draw up wills and living wills