Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook
John Wiley & Sons
, Dec 20, 2010
- 464 pages
- This completely revised edition will reflect the most up-to-date program information from Weight Watchers.
- More than 500 recipes, from essential Basics like homemade sauces and salad dressings, to hearty Breakfasts, light Lunches, comforting Soups and Stews, an abundance of tasty Vegetarian meals, and delectable baked goods like Breads, Cakes, Pies, and Frozen Desserts.
- Over 60 gorgeous full-color recipe photos throughout
- Recipes will include more whole grains and more vegetables, for healthier meal options that help you stay fuller longer.
- Hundreds of tips throughout to offer guidance in the kitchen, more detailed information on ingredients, and simple solutions for using these recipes to stay on track with weight loss goals.
- Helpful how-to sidebars demystify techniques with detailed step-by-step instructions and how-to images demonstrating critical steps.
- POINTS values with every recipe.
- Complete nutrition with every recipe, including trans fat information.
- A vibrant, new design that brings a fresh and contemporary spin to the trusted Weight Watchers name.