Rocco's Real Life Recipes: Fast Flavor for Everyday
• More than 175 of Rocco's best recipes for fast, flavorful main dishes, seasoned with his personal comments and favorite shortcuts.
• Each recipe can be made in 30 minutes or less, using easy-to-find ingredients—perfect for busy weeknights—or anytime.
• 32 pages of enticing color photos of delicious dishes.
• Chapters feature the most popular choices for the center-of-the-plate, including beef, pork, lamb, chicken, tuna, salmon, shrimp, and eggs.
• A judicious mix of fresh and prepared foods maximizes flavor while keeping prep work to a minimum.
• A special chapter “Rocco's Reserve" features 10 pull-out-all-the-stops menus for casual gatherings or special occasions.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Rocco's Real Life Recipes: Fast Flavor for EverydayUser Review - Jen Vazquez - Goodreads
Fairly good and easy to make recipes! Read full review
Review: Rocco's Real Life Recipes: Fast Flavor for EverydayUser Review - Danielle - Goodreads
This is one of the best cook books I've seen in awhile. It's all main courses, broken down by meat/protein. The best part is that he lists all the cooking equipment (grill pan, ect) in addition to the ingredients. Read full review