Frommer's Florida 2011
, Jul 30, 2010
- 672 pages
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Florida 2011 features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
- Author Lesley Abravanel lives and works in Miami as a gossip columnist for the Miami Herald, so she knows the Florida scene, what's hot and what's not, which restaurants the celebs frequent and sometimes own (and which establishments you might avoid for that very reason).
- Lesley covers Florida's highlights from a resident's perspective: the South Beach club scene, the state's best restaurants, hotels at every price point, dive sites in the Keys, baseball spring training, theme parks, the Kennedy Space Center, world-class golf courses, and beaches, water sports, and lots of beach bars.
- Learn about all the latest developments at Disney and Universal Studios, and get insider tips about airfare bargains and package deals.
- Frommer's Florida 2011 also includes a color fold-out map.