PERFECT FOR FIRST-TIMERS WHO DEMAND PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
This easy-to-use guide can help any savvy computer user master DVD creation, from zero to done. "Making DVDs" covers the process from planning to development to burning a disc. Through real-world case studies from some of the luminaries in the DVD field, this book guides you past the pitfalls and helps you reach an audience with your work. The video segments on disc illustrate high-caliber MPEG-2 material from sources such as DV camcorders, DigiBeta camcorders, and 35mm film.
START CREATING DVDs NOW!
"Making DVDs" helps you:
* Put your band, independent film, documentary, training program, 'zine, or any audio/video project on a pro-quality DVD
* Develop a working plan for your DVD project
* Gain the best results from your digital video equipment
* Learn techniques for converting different source materials to DVD formats
* Optimize video compression for pro results
* Find out how to fund and promote a DVD magazine on disc
* Learn how the experts use nonlinear editing tools
* Polish your DVD presentation with top-notch menus
* Compare the benefits of duplication and replication
* Discover money-making opportunities in DVD sales and distribution
* Tap into the energy of the fastest-growing entertainment medium of all time: DVD
* And much, much more!