Geopolitics: Re-Visioning World Politics
Geopolitics identifies and scrutinizes the central features of geopolitics from the sixteenth century to the present. The book focuses on five key concepts of the modern geopolitical imagination:
* Visualising the world as a whole
* The definition of geographical areas as 'advanced' or 'primitive'
* The notion of the state being the highest form of political organization
* The pursuit of primacy by competing states
* The necessity for hierarchy.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.