Kaplan PRAXIS 2004
Kaplan's PRAXIS 2004 comes complete with a comprehensive review of all the material on the exam, plus Kaplan's test-taking strategies to maximize your score. This powerful combination makes this book a highly effective way to help you score higher on the PRAXIS.
• PRAXIS I: 2 Full-length PPST Tests with detailed explanations
• PRAXIS II: 1 Full-length PLT Test with sample responses and detailed explanations
• 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Test (0011/0016) with detailed explanations
• 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Curriculum Area Explanations Test (0012) with sample responses
• 1 Full-length Elementary Education: Content Knowledge Test (0014) with detailed explanations
• Subject Assessments and Specialty Area Test Overviews and Question Banks for English, Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students achieve their educational and career goals. With 185 centers and more than 1,200 classroom locations throughout the U.S. and abroad, Kaplan provides a full range of services, including test prep courses, admissions consulting, programs for international students, professional licensing preparation, and more.
What people are saying - Write a review
11 other sections not shown