The Ultimate Cookbook for Cooking Outdoors!
Preparing meals outdoors is becoming more and more popular. It's not restricted to burgers-any food can be a success. The recipe can be simple or elegant; the process quick or slow.
This book covers all types of grilling equipment and other outdoor cookers with tips for using each one. More than 150 recipes include complete cooking instructions for beef, poultry, pork, and fish-with a variety of substitutes for wild game and fish.
- Grill Types - hibachi, open-style, covered kettles, homemades
- Fuel Types - propane, hardwood, charcoal, composed briquettes
- Cooking Methods - wet or dry, indirect or direct
- Hot or Cold Smoking - using brines, rubs, marinades
- Roasting - spit and in-ground
- Deep Frying - turkey, goose, duck, pheasant, whole fish
Want more reasons why you will love this book?
- Each co-author has outdoor industry recognition as a cookbook expert.
- All regions of the country are represented in specialty ingredients, cooking methods and utensils.
- Includes 150 recipes for domestic meat, poultry, and fish along with game substitutes-venison and other big game, upland gamebirds, waterfowl, saltwater and freshwater fish.
- All ingredients and recipes are fully cross-referenced in the Index.
- Complete nutrition information for each recipe.