Kiss, Bow, Or Shake Hands, Latin America: How to Do Business in 18 Latin American Countries
- New and expanded edition, including important security information, additional countries, and culture IQ tests
- The first edition has been adopted by The Wharton School, Cornell, Oxford, and featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the Washington Post, and National Geographic Adventure, among others
- The first edition has sold more than 100,000 copies!
More than a decade after establishing itself as the number-one book on international business etiquette, Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands has been fully revised to reflect the profound global transformation that has occurred since its debut. In this new edition, author Terri Morrison--the leading expert in this field--has included:
- Comprehensive updates for each of the book's 60-plus country chapters
- Several brand-new sections, including Cultural IQ tests, "Know Before You Go" tips, and alerts on international security issues
- Additional chapters on Austria, Belize, Ireland, South Africa, Vietnam, and the Vatican