The Best Teachers' Test Preparation for Praxis PLT Test, Grades K-6: Principles of Learning and Teaching Test (Google eBook)
Anita Price Davis
Research & Education Assoc., Jul 28, 2004 - Study Aids - 425 pages
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
PRAXIS PLT K-6, 2nd Edition
For Teacher Certification
Are you prepared to excel on the PRAXIS?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review covers all topics on the official exam, including students as learners, instruction and assessment, communication techniques, and teacher professionalism
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
What people are saying - Write a review
ability grouping able academic achieve activities adults Alvarez Analysis This essay appropriate assessment attention behavior child child abuse classroom cognitive development concepts Constructed-Response Items Converse College correct answer curriculum determine discussion disruptive Dominguez drugs effective teacher environment Essay 1 Analysis Essay 3 Analysis essay would receive evaluate exam example experience explain factors feedback feel Gettler goals grade help students ideas identify important individual instruction instructor interaction Juan knowledge Lacie learners learning styles lecture lesson material metacognitive motivation Native Americans norm-referenced test objectives opportunity parents performance Pesaro portfolios practice tests prepare principles problems reading receive a score Renee require response situation skills social specific students need substance abuse task teaching tell theory thinking topic understand word writing