The AP United States History
Research & Education Association, Mar 20, 2006 - Study Aids - 840 pages
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0625-5
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP UNITED STATES HISTORY 7th Edition
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 6 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP United States History areas: Pre-Columbian cultures; the Colonial Period, the American Revolution, the U.S. Constitution, Westward expansion, the Civil War, Reconstruction, Industrialism, World War I, the Great Depression, World War II, the Vietnam Era, Watergate, Carter, and the New Conservatism’s rise, and Post-Cold War challenges.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
Complete Review!User Review - aphistorygirl - Overstock.com
My teacher gets everything from this book. His lessons are based on this book. It's pretty much a complete review of AP American History. It's much better than reading the textbook if you prefer to ... Read full review
Great service, good conditionUser Review - crazysexygal - Overstock.com
Received book in a timely manner. Shipping price was greater than advertised, but still, overall, a good value. Read full review
United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination
John J. Newman
No preview available - 2003
jerome mcduffie libri - I Libri dell'autore: Jerome Mcduffie ...
AP United States History Exam with CDROM · AP United States History Exam with CDROM di Gregory Feldmeth, Jerome mcduffie - Research & Education Association ...
Research & Education Association | English Bookstore in Czech Republic
AP United States History Exam. Rea Test Preps Research & Education Association , 2006 Quality paperback, 840 stran. Naše cena: 531.00 Kč ...
www.bookfayre.cz/ books/ publisher/ research_and_education_association.1012169/ 9.html.cs