Frommer's Kenya and Tanzania
, Apr 20, 2010
- 544 pages
- Frommer's Kenya & Tanzania will be the only major guidebook to cover both of these countries in detail. Fully 50% of international tourists arriving in Tanzania come from Kenya, so the convenience of having one book for both countries is a significant selling point.
- Frommer's Kenya & Tanzania will be written by a trio of writers, two of whom currently live in Africa and a third who lived in Tanzania for years. The book will include a Swahili language appendix, a wildlife safari guide, and in-depth coverage of the best safari lodges, eco-resorts, and national parks Kenya and Tanzania have to offer.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- All Complete guides offer user-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
- The latest, savviest trip-planning advice--from saving money on airfares to renting a cell phone abroad to the latest advice on sustainable travel-to help readers make the most of their time and money.