Career management for the creative person: right-brain techniques to run your professional life and build your business
Attention all artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, actors, and anyone working in creative fields -- even if your chosen profession is not the most traditional one, cultivating and growing a successful, financially rewarding career is still your goal. In Career Management for the Creative Person, Lee Silber provides you with expert advice on overcoming some of the specific challenges faced by right-brainers who want a career that is both satisfying and successful.
Freelancers, those thinking about changing careers midstream, and even creative people working in corporate environments need a set of skills that will turn their passion into a viable career. These skills include:
* How to chose the career that best suits your talents
* Setting realistic goals using right-brain techniques
* How to avoid the pitfalls that ruin a creative career
* How to schmooze your way to success
* How to create a business plan when you are the business
* How to be disciplined when you are your own boss
When you find an outlet for your creativity in the form of a career, you’ll discover a freedom in your working life that you can live with for the long term. You can follow your passion, build a brilliant career, and have financial security -- if you know which skills to use. Let Lee Silber show you the way.