CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree – get college credits without the classes.
CLEP INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including theoretical and educational psychology concepts, behavioral and cognitive perspectives, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Cognltlve Perspective of Learnlng
Behavioral Perspective of Learning
Psychological Research and Methods
Practlce Test 1
Practlce Test 2
Selected Onllne Resources
academic achievement activities ADHD adolescents adults approach appropriate attribution theory behave believe characteristics child child’s classical conditioning classroom CLEP Introduction concepts concrete creative Criterion-referenced tests cultural deﬁned difﬁculty disorders educational program Educational Psychology effective emotional emphasizes encoding episodic memory evaluation exam expectations experiences feedback ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬁve focus genetic goal grade help students identiﬁed important individual inﬂuence intelligence tests interact intrinsic motivation involves kinds knowledge language learned helplessness learning disability long-term memory mental moral motivation negative norm-referenced tests occurs organize parents participants peers percent performance person perspective phonemes physical positive practice tests problem problem-solving punishment reﬂects reinforcement role sample self-efﬁcacy setting signiﬁcant situations skills social solve speciﬁc speech disorders stage standards strategies success target behavior task teacher teaching test scores theory tion transfer typically understand variables verbal visual words