This will be the start of something good!
Pillsbury means favorite foods made easy and with these great recipes, you'll find that baking can be relaxing and fun. Let the kids mix and fix favorites like Stuffed Crust Pizza Snacks, Happy Face Cookie Pops or Little Jack Horner Pies. Delight your guests with sophisticated Amaretto Creme Brulee or Fluffy Key Lime Pie. Start a holiday tradition with String o' Lights Almond Wafers or Hanukkah Rugelach. You'll turn to this book regularly to make scrumptious baked treats for everyday eating and special occasions. There's even an "Express Bakes" chapter with recipes that use refrigerated dough so that you can enjoy delicious, just-baked goodness in a hurry.
So why wait? Bake something today! It's easy, with a little help from Pillsbury.
* More than 175 recipes for?great-tasting breads and muffins, cookies and bars, cakes and cupcakes, pies and desserts
* Handy tips to help you perfect and jazz up your creations
* 71 color photos to whet your appetite and inspire you
* The scoop on common baking ingredients, the right pans, substitutions and more
* The latest information on preparing, cutting and storing baked goods
* Expert answers to top baking questions
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.