What's Food Got to Do With It?: 101 Natural Remedies for Learning Disabilities
Center for New Discoveries in Learning, Oct 1, 1997 - Family & Relationships - 128 pages
- Learn which foods children eat that cause learning disabilities symptoms.
- Boost memory, concentration and even I.Q. scores with the right combination of nutrients in a child's diet.
- How to naturally remedy the symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder, dyslexia, hyperactivity, low reading abilities and more.
Offers the latest medical research covering the significant connection between learning disability symptoms and allergies/sensitivities to certain foods. New information on how to remedy nutrient deficiencies that can cause learning problems as well as how amino acids make children smarter is revealed. Parents, grandparents and teachers will find a new set of natural, drug-free solutions for learning disabilities, both from the nutritional and educational perspective.
12 pages matching skin in this book
Results 1-3 of 12
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- find south beach diet at juppyncom directory
- atkins diet exercise
- appareil massage cellulite
- fitness exercise abdominal diet fat
- and exercise equipment abdominal care fitness personal
Whats Food Got to Do With It?
From Food to Mood
Foods That May Cause Brain Allergies
10 other sections not shown