How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication (Google eBook)
Crown Publishing Group, Dec 18, 2007 - Language Arts & Disciplines - 224 pages
Some find talking to others uncomfortable, difficult, or intimidating. Here is a way to overcome these communication challenges. HOW TO TALK TO ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE is the key to building confidence and improving communication skills. Written by Larry King, this guide provides simple and practical advice to help make communication easier, more successful, and even more enjoyable. Anecdotes from a life spent talking--on television, radio, and in person,--add to the fun and value of the book. Learn what famous talkers say and how the way they say it makes them so successful.
• How to overcome shyness and put other people at ease
• How to choose an appropriate conversation topic for any situation
• How to ace a job interview, run a meeting, and mingle at a cocktail party
• What the most successful conversationalists have in common
• The one great question you can ask to enhance your conversation with anyone, anytime, anywhere
From the Hardcover edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good CommunicationUser Review - Olesya - Goodreads
I think that here Larry is at his best. He is a successful and very smart communicator and he shows in a very humble, funny and easy way how to communicate in your day-to-day life. My recommendation, 100%! Read full review
Review: How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good CommunicationUser Review - Fili Goddess - Goodreads
An easy read full of simple solutions to communicate with people in any situation. Read full review