Weight Control: A Guide for Counselors and Therapists
Aaron Mayer Altschul
Praeger, 1987 - Medical - 292 pages
Specialists join forces in this new volume to offer a complete, practical guide for understanding and treating obesity and eating disorders. The contributors provide a solid background on the problem, give relevant, detailed discussions of prominent issues, and suggest treatment methods from case studies. With this book in hand, professional counselors including social workers, psychologists, nutritionists, psychiatrists, nurses, dieticians, and health directors will have the information they need to handle specific problems of weight control.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Cathy successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- personal and care exercise equipment fitness abdominal
- personal and care exercise fitness abdominal equipment
- personal and care exercise fitness equipment abdominal
- personal and care fitness abdominal equipment exercise
- personal and care fitness abdominal exercise equipment
The Role of Counseling
14 other sections not shown