Creative Arts Marketing
As a comprehensive overview of all aspects of marketing in the sector, Creative Arts Marketing remains unrivalled, and in addition this edition gives new coverage of-
* Current knowledge and best practice about marketing and advertising through new media
* The impact of Relationship Marketing techniques
* A wholly revised and enhanced set of cases
* Entirely revised and updated data on the arts 'industry'
Creative Arts Marketing reflects the diversity of the arts world in its wide ranging analysis of how different marketing techniques have worked for a diverse range of arts organizations. As such it is an invaluable text for both students and arts managers
* A revised and completely updated new edition of a highly successful specialist marketing title.
* Practical integration of theory and marketing best practice for the arts sector.
* Packed with new and updated examples, cases and vignettes.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
1 The evolution and context of arts marketing
3 Market research
5 Generating income
7 Making the arts available
achieve advertising approach areas art forms artistic arts attendance Arts Council arts events arts marketing arts organizations attract audience development benefits box office Bridgewater Hall budget campaign cent Chapter concert costs creative cultural customers direct marketing discounts e-mail e-marketing effective environment example exhibition factors funding bodies gallery groups Hull Truck Theatre identify important income individual internal interview involved issues levels marketing activity marketing mix marketing planning marketing research museums needs offer Opera opportunities orchestra organizationís particular performing arts potential audiences problem programme promotional questionnaire questions relationship relationship marketing relevant response role Royal Opera House sample sector segments social Source South Bank Centre sponsorship staff stage strategy subscription survey SWOT analysis target telephone theatre ticket touring unique selling proposition venue visitors