Dearborn Real Estate Education, Nov 17, 2004 - Architecture - 530 pages
The new edition of this best selling classic discribes the major functions of property managers, and details specific practices and problems in managing a variety of properties. Inteneded for anyone seeking the latest, most practical information. Highlights include:
* Format can be adjusted to fit varied classroom hour requirements.
* New chapter covering federal laws affecting property management, including civil rights, fair housing, ADA, and environmental issues.
* New appendix of research resources, including professional associations and organizations related to property management.
* Over 60 samples of forms, advertisements, agreements and leases.
* Includes chapter overviews, learning objectives, chapter ending case studies of real life situations, quizzes and answer keys.
22 pages matching depreciation in this book
Results 1-3 of 22
What people are saying - Write a review
Property Management Economics and Planning
14 other sections not shown