The Financial Advisor to Building Wealth - Pursuing Prosperity with Financial Education - Vol.: 1
Transform Your Attitudes And Your Actions
It's time to think differently and the Financial Advisor is a perfect guide through the complexities of modern finance. You'll be surprised and delighted at the insights you'll encounter. This book will confirm what many have felt for a long time: the accepted wisdom of 'how to get rich' is just not working for most people. You'll discover:
* What is really going on in the economy and markets
* What caused the current crisis and where it's going to lead
* Where the few safe havens for your wealth lies
* How you can still make money in a hugely volatile market
The Financial Advisor it a resource you will dip into over and over. You'll find information on useful blogs and websites, apps for iPhone and iPad, workshops and other learning resources, to continue your valuable financial education.
This edition of the Financial Advisor is based on the publications of the successful Online Wealth Building Course from the third quarter of 2010. Herold has put together action-focused resources, based on:
* Understanding what's happening to you and your money
* Changing what's not working based on new money rules
* Shifting your mindset from money to wealth
* Securing your retirement funds
Up to date, relevant and practical, the Financial Advisor is an ideal primer for building real, sustainable wealth.
What people are saying - Write a review
This book is good for inspiration and has some great suggestions for further reading. Unfortunately there are errors in the print as all of the paragraphs with "bullet points" are misplaced repeatedly and are not pertinent to the subject matter. Need a fix!
its good and will have to read it