Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
is the most loved and best selling anatomy atlas in the English language. In over 530 beautifully coloured and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. This new edition features 45 revised, 290 relabelled and 17 wholly new plates, drawn fully in the tradition of Frank Netter, and includes more imaging and clinical images than ever before. Six Consulting Editors have worked together to ensure the new edition’s accuracy and usefulness in the lecture theatre, classroom and dissection lab.
- Latin Nomenclature
- Page headings in German and English
- Index to English page headings
- Includes uniquely informative drawings that allow you – and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice
- Reorganises leader lines, to make them easier to follow and visually cleaner and unambiguous on the page
- Topographic anatomy makes it clear that what is felt and what lies under the skin at various levels all need to be distinguished
- Clinically applicable information is given to you right from the start, to mirror the way that most anatomy courses are now taught
- At www.netteranatomy.com, you'll access...
- Over 50 of the most important anatomy illustrations from the book
- Interactive Anatomy Dissection Modules
- Radiographs, CT scans, MRIs, and angiograms, with "labels on/off" buttons for self testing
- QuickTime movies of stacked, transverse, and sectional images from the Visible Human Project (VHP)
- Review Center with "Identification Spot Tests" and USMLE-style multiple-choice questions
- Netter Special Areas such as "In the Dissection Room," "Clinical Anatomy" and "Surgical Anatomy"
- Integration links to other STUDENT CONSULT titles
- And much more!