The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book that Will Change the Way You Do Business
In this revolutionary bestseller, Harvard professor Clayton M. Christensen says outstanding companies can do everything right and still lose their market leadership -- or worse, disappear completely. And he not only proves what he says, he tells others how to avoid a similar fate.
Focusing on "disruptive technology" -- the Honda Super Cub, Intel's 8088 processor, or the hydraulic excavator, for example -- Christensen shows why most companies miss "the next great wave." Whether in electronics or retailing, a successful company with established products will get pushed aside unless managers know when to abandon traditional business practices. Using the lessons of successes and failures from leading companies, The Innovator's Dilemma presents a set of rules for capitalizing on the phenomenon of disruptive innovation.
Sharp, cogent, and provocative, The Innovator's Dilemma is one of the most talked-about books of our time -- and one no savvy manager or entrepreneur should be without.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do BusinessUser Review - Sara - Goodreads
I had to read this book for class. It was very well researched and all the points made were understandable and logical. The writing was very dry, however. If you appreciate charts and graphs, you'll ... Read full review
Review: The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do BusinessUser Review - Luke - Goodreads
Great business book. Most business based books give the best content in the first 20% of the book and the other 80% is fluff to make the book large enough to justify a paperback fee to buy it ... Read full review
Mechanical Excavator Industry
What Goes Up Cant Go Down
Fill Illllll Mﬂllﬂﬂlllﬂ lli5IlliVl Iﬂillllﬂlﬂﬂlﬁil HIUME 5 Give Responsibility for Disruptive Technologies
Match the Size of the Organization to
A Case Study
About the Author