A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything you need in one easy-to-carry volume CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 2e
provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
- Consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagonsis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Expert help with ischemicand hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, psychiatric problems, and more
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
- More than 100 informative photos and illustrations
- Updated with the latest findings and developments
This second edition will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.