Is it possible to navigate your own world of dreams? A practice rooted in Tibetan Buddhism, lucid dreaming is the ability to control dreams by becoming an active participant without waking. By lucid dreaming, you can explore your inner self, improve your creativity, fulfill your fantasies, and gain deeper spiritual insight.
This book shows you how to:
- Use breathing techniques to quiet your mind
- Navigate your dreams and interpret clues and symbols
- Revisit nightmares to face fears
- Develop beneficial dream recall skills
- Gain confidence and solve nagging problems
- Master techniques like astral projection and out-of-body experiences
The guide includes an audio CD of guided meditations to prepare and relax your mind before sleep, plus space for keeping a comprehensive sleep journal. This complete package makes it easy for you to examine, understand, and even change the outcome of your dreams.