Easy Computer Basics, Windows 7 Edition (Google eBook)
See it done. Do it yourself. It’s that Easy! Easy Computer Basics, Windows 7 Edition teaches you the fundamentals to help you get the most from your computer hardware and software. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to perform the most common computer tasks. No need to feel intimidated; we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
In full color
Learn how to…
• Set up and configure your new computer system
• Upgrade your computer with new hardware and software
• Use Microsoft Windows 7–and personalize it just for you
• Connect to the Internet for web surfing, email, Facebook, and YouTube
• Manage and edit digital photos
• Play, copy, and burn your own music CDs–and download music from the Internet to play on your iPod
• Protect your family and your computer from viruses, spam, and spyware
• Set up a wireless home network and share your Internet connection with multiple computers
Category: General Computing
Covers: Hardware, Microsoft ® Windows 7
User Level: Beginner
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - trikle - LibraryThing
I foiund that this was just the book I needed to give me basic understanding of my new laptop programed with the new Window 7. I went through the book twice, once before I got the computer and again ... Read full review
Review: Easy Computer Basics: Windows 7User Review - Tami - Goodreads
Easy Computer Basics: Windows 7 Edition is meant for the person who has just bought their first computer, with a Windows 7 system, and isn't quite sure what to do next. If you have no idea how to open ... Read full review
Chapter 6 Connecting to the Internet
Chapter 7 Browsing the Web
Chapter 8 Communicating Online
Chapter 9 Setting Up a Wireless Home Network
Chapter 10 Playing Music and Movies
Chapter 11 Working with Digital Photos
Chapter 12 Protecting Your Computer
Chapter 13 Taking Care of Your Computer