DreamweaverMX 2004 Accelerated: A Full-Color Guide
Accelerate Your Dreamweaver Skills with This Practical, Sophisticated Guide
Dreamweaver MX 2004 Accelerated: A Full-Color Guide gets you up and running in a flash through hands-on experience creating meaningful, fun projects. Its learn-by-doing approach makes the road to proficiency quick and painless. Start off with a clear-cut introduction to the essential concepts, functions, and terminology that are difficult to grasp on your own. Then, immediately put your new skills to the test by following the step-by-step practical exercises.
Full-color, crisp screenshots and graphics on every page give you a clear image of what's possible. Dozens of real-world examples, from straightforward to advanced, demonstrate how to integrate techniques and take advantage of the innovative features new to Dreamweaver MX 2004. By the end, you'll know how to construct vibrant web pages with Dreamweaver.
With the book's projects you will:
* Create a calendar using advanced table modifications
* Apply different styles (HTML, CSS, internal, external) to tables
* Create looping background music
* Develop login pages and membership forms
* Design a flexible employee profile page with layers
* Build a cyber classroom
* Construct a jukebox and a music video page
* Use Fireworks to make pop-up menus and a Web photo album
* Fashion an advertisement window
* Use rollover effects to create dynamic menus
* Design a building tour using behaviors
* Use templates and style sheets to make global site updates
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.