Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You Love
There’s a revolution brewing across the nation--a movement that’s changing lives and revealing little known paths to passion and prosperity.
It’s about building a great living around what you love to do most. Once you’ve been touched by it, you’ll never be the same. This book is your way in, your admission ticket to the world of the career renegade.
Jonathan Fields, mega-firm lawyer turned successful lifestyle entrepreneur, blogger and writer shows you how to turn your passion–whether it’s cooking or copy-writing, teaching or playing video games–into a better payday and a richly satisfying life.
* Discover the 7 career renegade paths to prosperity
* Tap technology to turn a seemingly moneyless passion into a goldmine
* Rapidly test and tune your idea for free, from the comfort of your couch
* Establish yourself as an authority in a new field with little or no investment
* Cultivate the mission-driven, action-oriented career renegade mindset
* Rally others to your cause, and convince them you’re not nuts
Join the movement now…and take back your livelihood and life!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You LoveUser Review - Tucker - Goodreads
Instruction to follow your passion, but also to be aware of whether there is a market for what you are selling, so that you don't follow your passion into poverty. Advice to "exploit gaps", ie to ... Read full review
Review: Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You LoveUser Review - Patti Pokorchak - Goodreads
LOVE this book! Well written and research by a guy who's reinvented himself from a NY lawyer to running fitness and yoga studios. He's been there, done it and seems quite obsessed with learning ... Read full review