COBOL for the 21st century, Volume 1
A hardy perennial!
Despite years of dire predictions, COBOL is still thriving. In fact, it's practically a perennial. New version of COBOL for PCs now enable you to use COBOL to develop interesting graphical user interfaces, create Web pages, and even incorporate components from other languages such as Visual Basic.
Now with COBOL FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, 10/E, you can take advantage of these exciting new developments and learn how to become a master COBOL programmer.
* Includes new integrated coverage of interactive programming.
* Shows how to design programs that area easy to read, debug, modify, and maintain.
* Covers information processing and systems concepts that will help you interact with users and systems analysts when designing programs.
* Introduces you to programming tools such as pseudocode and hierarchy charts that make program logic more structured, modular, and top-down.
* Presents useful techniques for maintaining and modifying older "legacy" programs.
* Includes a student CD containing all data for all programming assignments as well as the full Practice Program from each chapter.
76 pages matching Figure in this book
Results 1-3 of 76
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Structured Cobol Programming; For The Year 2000 And BeyondUser Review - Aaron Hawley - Goodreads
This book is great. Well written, and cheap. I bought it for a dollar. Writing software in the 21st century sucks, but at least I don't have to be writing Cobol like some poor schmuck (you know you're ... Read full review
DB2 9 for Z/OS Database Administration: Certification Study Guide
Susan Lawson,Daniel Luksetich
No preview available - 2008
THE APPLICATIONS PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT PROCESS 4
Accompanying this text are a COBOL Syntax Reference Guide coding sheets
THE NATURE or COBOL
12 other sections not shown