New Jersey NJ ASK Mathematics, Grade 4 (Google eBook)
Research & Education Assoc., Jan 15, 2010 - Study Aids - 334 pages
REA’s Ready, Set, Go! NJ ASK Grade 4 Mathematics Test Prep
Gets New Jersey Students Ready for the Math Exam!
REA’s NJ ASK 4 Mathematics test prep takes the confusion out of math and helps fourth graders succeed on the NJ ASK!
All fourth grade students in New Jersey are required to pass the NJ ASK (Assessment of Skills and Knowledge) Grade 4 Mathematics assessment test. This revised edition of our popular test prep is fully aligned with the core curriculum standards of the New Jersey Department of Education and gives fourth graders all the information they need to succeed on this important high-stakes exam.
What makes REA’s test preps different? For starters, students will actually like using them. Here’s why:
* Math is explained in simple language, in an easy-to-follow style
* The test prep allows students to learn at their own pace and master the subject
* Student-friendly lessons break down the material into the basics
* Each lesson is fully devoted to a key math concept and includes step-by-step examples
* Paced instruction with drills and quizzes reinforces learning
* Color icons highlight important questions and study tips
* Includes two full-length practice tests with detailed explanations of answers that allow students to test their knowledge and focus on areas in need of improvement
* Test-taking tips and strategies give students added confidence and ease anxiety before the exam
Math topics covered include: numerical operations, lines & shapes, estimation, measurement, understanding patterns, data analysis & probability.
When students apply the skills they’ve mastered in this test prep, they can do better in class, raise their grades, and score higher on the NJ ASK.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
16 blocks answer choices given answer this question bar graph blocks called centimeters Chapter Choose the best circle coins in answer color Data Analysis Discrete Mathematics divide End-of-Chapter Practice Problems Estimate exact answer explain your answer feet figure Fill Find the exact following problems fractions function machine grid group of numbers inches incorrect input least to greatest Line Graphs line of symmetry Look Mathematics measure these things median mental math metric metric system missing number nearest 100 nearest hundred negative numbers NJ ASK Number Sense number sentence Numerical Operations open-ended question order from least output pattern perimeter place value Practice Questions Practice Questions End-of-Chapter Practice rectangle Remember review the section Sense and Operations shows sides solve this problem square Standard Assessed subtract tessellation thousands place three-dimensional shape tree diagram triangle two-dimensional shapes U.S. Customary U.S. Customary Units unit of measurement Venn diagram vertices Walks Day whole number