Flash 3D: Animation, Interactivity, and Games
Push your creative ideas to the next level in content delivery.
Use real and simulated 3D space in your Flash games and interactive systems.
3D possibilities offer an untapped creative approach to thinking and designing with Flash. Tap into this medium by:
* Creating reusable templates to reduce costs and cycle time for project development.
* Experimenting with author-provided interactive examples that demonstrate a broad range of Flash applications from website to DVD/CD-ROM delivery.
* Practicing the real-world project techniques presented by the authors in full color.
* Expanding your horizons with experimental projects.
Jim Ver Hague is a professor of Computer Graphics Design at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He has more than 30 years' experience in the field of computer graphics and has lectured, consulted, and conducted workshops internationally in the fields of multimedia, electronic publishing, computer-aided information design, and computer art and sculpture.
Chris Jackson is a computer graphics designer and Associate Professor at Rochester Institute of Technology. Chris has an extensive background in graphic design, printing and interactive multimedia. His professional work has received over 25 distinguished national and international awards for online communication.
User Level: Intermediate
* Techniques for creating reusable templates that reduce costs and cycle time for project development.
* A companion CD-ROM that includes an artists' gallery of example projects and project media for real-world exercises and tutorials.
* A balance of practical and experimental projects designed to teach and stretch your skills.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.