Conferences and Conventions: A Global Industry
Conferences and Conventions: a global industry is illustrated with case studies and examples from around the world, including Great Britain, Germany, Philippines, United States and Australia. It also provides reflective question at the end of each chapter so that readers can test their knowledge and reflect on the issues raised.
The text looks at the following specific issues:
* The origins of the conference industry
* Business tourism and leisure tourism
* The buyers and the suppliers
* Marketing and branding
* The design of conference facilities
* Employment and people
* Dedicated book on the conference and conventions industry - everything you need to know about the sector
* Global range of case studies backing the theory with an applied insight into how it's done in practice
* User-friendly, accessible approach actively helps the reader to absorb and understand information
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.