The Renewable Energy Handbook for Homeowners: The Complete Step-By-Step Guide to Making (and Selling) Your Own Power from the Sun, Wind and Water
Tamworth, Ont. : Aztext Press ; Toronto, Mar 1, 2004 - Technology & Engineering - 317 pages
The Renewable Energy Handbook for Homeowners includes practical tips such as:
- energy conservation (both on and off the grid)
- heating (and cooling) with renewable energy
- grid interconnection (linking your renewable energy system to the existing electrical-grid)
- standalone systems (off-the-grid).
- step-by-step theory and practical application of batteries inverters, photovoltaic panels and more.
We discuss how to stretch your energy dollar, doing much more with less, without having to live a Spartan lifestyle. Step-by-step guidance and easy to understand instructions will help you pave the way to better energy management and renewable energy production, whether or not you cut the electrical supply lines to your home or cottage, Most of all, the Renewable Energy Handbook for Homeowners will show you how to do it all right now!
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The Renewable Energy Handbook for HomeownersUser Review - Robert Selzler - Goodreads
Far more in-depth look at independent energy and off-grid homes. More detailed than the first Renewable Energy Handbook. Read full review