Tiffany colored gems
Tiffany Colored Gems, the latest in Abrams series with Tiffany & Co., traces the dazzling history of the companys use of colored stones in its jewelry design from the mid-nineteenth century to the present day. Organized by color, stones of every brilliant shade, variety, and cut make an appearance, from emeralds, sapphires, rubies, and amethysts to tourmalines, opals, turquoise, and jade. Lavishly illustrated with archival and contemporary photographs,Tiffany Colored Gemsalso includes paintings of famous stones and those who wore them in centuries past, as well as design sketches and drawings from Tiffanys extensive archive. Prominently featuring the designs of Paloma Picasso and Jean Schlumberger, as well as many others, including Frank Gehry,Tiffany Colored Gemsis sure to tantalize and captivate jewelry lovers around the world.
What people are saying - Write a review
Great BookUser Review - Overstock.com
This book is great to review and the information contained in it is excellent. Has not only pictures but, thorough explanations of stones and what can be done to them. This is a great book for someone who has a basic idea of stones, but wants more in depth knowledge of the gem world.
The products list is as below:1) sports shoes: air jordan, jordan 23, af1, Jordan fussion, air max,Dunks,
Puma, Bape, GUCCI, Prada, UGG, Timberland boots, ect.
2) handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes,Prada, UGG,
3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, EVS, UGG, A&F,Christan
Audigier, Coogi, G-Star ect.
4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, ArtfulDoger, bape,
5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL
6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global,Deep ect
7) watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, underwear, socks, accessories.