Festival and Events Management: An International Arts and Culture Perspective
Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, 2004 - Sports & Recreation - 418 pages
Festival and Events Management: an international perspective is a unique text looking at the central role of events management in the cultural, tourism and arts industries.
With international contributions from industry and academia, the text looks at the following:
* Events & cultural environments
* Managing the arts & leisure experience
* Marketing, policies and strategies of art and leisure management
Chapters include exercises, and additional teaching materials and solutions to questions are provided as part of an accompanying online resource.
* Provides practical applications, models and illustrations of the event management operation from a variety of international perspectives
* Demonstrates how to manage and market the arts and leisure experience
* International case studies from Europe, New Zealand, Australia and USA
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.