Principles and Practice of Soil Science,
Fourth Editionprovides a current and comprehensive introduction to soil science for students in the fields of environmental and agricultural science, ecology, soil and land management, natural resource management and environmental engineering.
- Covers all aspects of soil science including soil habitat, processes in the soil environment and soil management.
- Emphasizes the applications of soil science to the solution of practical problems in soil and land management.
- Highlights real world examples drawn from the authorís international experience in the field.
- Includes an expanded colour section of soil profiles and other features, and greater coverage of international soil classification
- Features new problem sets and questions at the end of each chapter, designed to reinforce important principles. An answer key is provided at the end of the text.
Artwork from the book is available to instructors online at www.blackwellpublishing.com/white