Clinical sports nutrition
A reference book suitable for a course in sports nutrition. Provides a review of the current theoretical aspects of sports nutrition, considers nutrition for athletes and the prevention of nutrition-related problems. Each chapter and topic is presented by an expert sports dietitian. Includes an index.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- body building supplements cheap
- and abdominal equipment care fitness personal exercise
- anorexia bulimia eating disorder
- and abdominal fitness equipment personal exercise care
- care and fitness personal equipment abdominal exercise
Great ServiceUser Review - Overstock.com
The item was sent quickly and priced much less than anywhere else that I found.