Consumer Reports Guide to Baby Products
"A portable shopping consultant for parents."
"From the folks we've come to trust for unbiased reporting ... from basics for baby to specialized playtime toys."
--"San Antonio Express-News"
"Has helped parents eliminate many hazards around the house over the past two decades."
--"Los Angeles Times"
"Guide to Baby Products"
* What you need to know about baby gear, from strollers to car seats, diaper bags to cribs
* At-a-glance details on hundreds of individual items in the all-new Product Guide
* Ratings of car seats, carriers, play yards, and travel systems
* Comprehensive list of recent safety recalls
* Guide to the most commonly prescribed medications for babies
* Shopping guide to web sites, catalogs, and stores
Sandy Jones, an expert on baby products and safety, is author of many books and articles. She has appeared on TV shows such as "The Today Show" and "Good Morning America" as an advocate for child-products safety. The editors of Consumer Reports regularly report on baby products. Their work is based on the testing and experience of the Consumer Reports Technical Division, which has evaluated products for babies and for the home for many years.
32 pages matching removable in this book
Results 1-3 of 32
What people are saying - Write a review
Baby 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Baby's First Year
Denise Fields,Ari Brown
Limited preview - 2011
atla.org - Association of Trial Lawyers of America
The woman begins her search with two books she received at her baby shower, Baby Bargains and Consumer Reports Guide to Baby Products. ...
www.atlanet.org/ publications/ trial/ 0104/ felcher.aspx