When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession (Google eBook)
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight ObsessionUser Review - Janet P. - Goodreads
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com! http://www.BookCrossing.com/journal/13046182 Read full review
Review: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight ObsessionUser Review - A - Goodreads
Absolutely fantastic. I would recommend this book to women and men. Read full review