When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession (Google eBook)
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight ObsessionUser Review - Paula - Goodreads
Below is a repeat of my review to Overcoming Overeating and the reason I did this is that while this was the second book on the subject, they both are about the same method: I wish I could give this ... Read full review
Review: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight ObsessionUser Review - Jodi - Goodreads
Picked this book up off the free shelf at the library and the title intrigued me. After all, what woman doesn't hate something about their body? I am 40 and can't say that I have ever met a woman who ... Read full review