Fiercely loyal to the king, a rugged soldier has no desire for any other attachments or commitments - until he once again sets eyes on a beautiful woman from his past. With her future in jeopardy, and his passion burning for her once more, he is now her only hope for a life of happiness and eternal love!
• Over 150,000 copies of Patricia Ryan's books in print!
• "Falcon's Fire" is a " Romantic Times" Award nominee for Best Historical Romance of 1996!
• Patricia Ryan won the America's Best Award for her contemporary romance, "Hale's Point"
• Patricia Ryan is a past President of the Upstate New York Chapter of the Romance Writers Association, and is very well connected in the genre
• Set in 11th century France
24 pages matching Twill in this book
Results 1-3 of 24
What people are saying - Write a review
Wild WindUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Asked by the ailing husband of his former love to seduce his wife and provide him with an heir, Alexandre de Perigeaux knows he should refuse--the conditions of the agreement are too harsh, and it is ... Read full review
Review: Wild Wind (Perigueux Family #2)User Review - Margaret Cox - Goodreads
A devious romance that whiled away a few hours on holiday. The first Patricia Ryan that I have read and I may try the others in this series as it was light! easy to read and had a couple of devious characters woven in for good measure. Read full review